Tuesday 3 December 2019

BBN3402Satu2019: MINGGU12 (Surat Along Untuk Mak)





NOR FATIN ADLINA BINTI MOHD SALLEH (192777)


         “Along please put all the stuff in the boxes at the back room,” she said to Along. “Okay mom, I've done half doing that. I will do it later after I come back to home mom”
        Along answered while lifts the books scattered on the floor. “Do you have any shoes in this? You must forget that you buy shoes then forget where you put them.” Along nagging alone.
        Along holds the shoe box and surprised that there were many matching shoe boxes. Then Along opened the lid of the shoe box and saw a 4 by 9 envelope that was neatly arranged. The envelope looks like a warehouse as if it had been stored for a long time. Along took one of the letters and opened it. A piece of paper is blue and smells good. Along slowly opened the letter. “this is love letter?” “Mom's love letter to father?” Said Along slowly and start reading.
        The presence of my beloved mother “How are you?” Along always praying for your healthy day by day. On the days and nights, I always pray for you. What do you cook for today? Isn’t Ikan Tenggiri sambal?? Indeed, Along loves it so much! Here, i can't cook everyday because I don’t have enough time. Sometimes Along buy Nasi bungkus but it is not totally delicious like yours. The tastes was so good when it comes to your cooking. Especially your sambal is highly delicious as Gunung Kinabalu. Today, at my office, there was eid’ feast actually not only for today but everyday. I only go to feast that I can go. Mum, I always remember your advice, the working hours at the office, I must record how many minutes that I come out because I have to return the minutes Along. Replace after 5pm. You always reminds me that we must do work sincerely and honestly there must be integrity that cannot be spread and spread later without blessing, Along also remember your advice very much. Last week, my friend at the office noticed that Along's time came and went in the morning.
          They asked why I have to write, but at first I did not say anything because I afraid anyone would get angry. But when they pressed Along to tell them, I tell them the story. Don't be surprised if you know. Some are dumbfounded when Along says that. After that, they do it all the time and every time they go out for breakfast and evening, they will write in a notebook. Along the way, every day they return to home at 6 pm. It's just an hour's nap. That's what Along's looking at 2 o'clock was near the office desk before mom, there was a reason to go in, back to work at 2:30 pm and another 3 o'clock pick up the phone because the person who wants to ask it is a companion phone, but the person who is calling it right? Sometimes Along thought about it mom, when you said Along with everyone, the government’ s workers kept coming out to drink and Along feel challenged.  
          That's right mom, because Along heard from Along's friends who were in the government, went to work at 8 am, got out at 9 am, and returned at 11 am. At 12 o'clock it's gone somewhere. At 3 o'clock in the evening, we arrived at the office. Morning and evening are fully with drinks. I don't know when they do the work. What is the matter with me right mom? It was fun to talk about my work but I forget to ask about your doing. Hey mom, the sweet potato at the back house is already can be eat or not mom? I am excited to help you pulled out the sweet potato, to ask you to cook for a sweet potato dish, then I want sweet potato to taste with delicious sambal. Along with a potato, eat with coconut and sugar. Oh my gosh. Wait mum. I wanna wipe my saliva. Indeed, I miss you for a million. I want to hug you everyday, feel asleep with you, help you to remove mom's hair, want to help get rid of you dandruff, Isn’t your hair is still itchy mum?”, it is okay mum, I will buy new shampoo for mom. Next week, we can go to Kantan River to catch the fish, you will cook some sambal fish, even small fish mom, as long as my sambal same as yours. I gonna end this letter mom, I will return to home, take the bus as usual, during the daytime. Kiss and hug from Along for a cunning mother.

Along,October 7, 1993, letter 97



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBN3402Satu2019: Minggu 14 (DI SINI)

NOR FATIN ADLINA BINTI MOHD SALLEH 192777 DI SINI               Di sini saya ingin meluahkan rasa syukur dan gembira sa...